奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Health Practice in Acupuncture
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- COMT801 Western Acupuncture (45 points)
- COMT802 Theoretical Concepts of Western Acupuncture (15 points)
- HEAL840 Critical Inquiry for Evidence Based Practice (15 points)
- HEAL811 Integrative Research (15 points)
- HEAL812 Health Professional Practice (15 points)
- HEAL813 Practice Reality (15 points)
- RHAB818 Pain: Mechanisms and Management (15 points)
- HEAL997 Practice Project (60 points)
- Alternative papers approved by the Associate Dean Postgraduate (60 points)
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
The MHPrac is for health professionals with at least three year's clinical experience. It is ideal for those health practitioners who wish to extend their practical knowledge and take their career to a higher level. Students select papers and areas of practice that reflect their needs and interests and make a coherent course of study in one of the approved subject areas.
An advanced specialised postgraduate qualification for health and sport professionals wanting to extend their practical knowledge in a chosen field.
Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science in Acupuncture papers (120 points):
Select 1 research paper:
Select 1 professional paper:
Complete the following specialty core paper:
And 1 approved 15 point paper
Applicants must have completed one of the following with a B grade average or higher: relevant bachelor's degree, relevant graduate diploma, relevant professional qualification, and at least three years of professional experience. They must have at least three years’ clinical experience.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =