奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Health Practice in Mental Health and Addictions
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- MENH802 Concepts of Recovery in Mental Health (30 points)
- MENH804 Assessment for Addictions in Mental Health (30 points)
- MENH801 - Enhancing Social Participation in Mental Health (15 points) plus 15 points postgraduate paper approved by the Programme Leader
- MENH803 Mental Health Practice (30 points)
- MENH805 Intervention for Addictions in Mental Health (30 points)
- HEAL840 Critical Inquiry for Evidence Based Practice (15 points)
- HEAL811 Integrative Research (15 points)
- HEAL812 Health Professional Practice (15 points)
- HEAL813 Practice Reality (15 points)
- MENH801 Enhancing Social Participation in Mental Health (15 points)
- HEAL997 Practice Project (60 points)
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
The MHPrac is for health professionals with at least three years' clinical experience. It is ideal for those health and sport practitioners who wish to extend their practical knowledge and take their career to a higher level. Students select papers and areas of practice that reflect their needs and interests and make a coherent course of study in one of the approved subject areas.
An advanced specialised postgraduate qualification for health and sport professionals wanting to extend their practical knowledge in a chosen field.
The Mental Health and Addictions papers within the Health programmes are open to all qualified health professionals and are designed to extend practitioner knowledge and skills for advanced mental health and addictions practice. A range of evidence and theories related to mental health and addictions recovery and rehabilitation are explored, along with strategies for understanding and supporting change in both individual lives and wider service systems. The papers allow students to examine the complexities of the practice context and apply their learning as they go.
Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science in Mental Health and Addictions papers (120 points):
You select 30 points from:
And select 30 points from:
In order for students to be considered for DAPAANZ registration they will need to complete MENH804 Assessment for addictions in mental health and MENH805 Interventions for addictions in mental health and have an applied health or social science degree.
And select one research paper:
Select one professional paper:
Complete specialty core paper:
And one approved 15 point paper
Applicants must have completed one of the following with a B grade average or higher: relevant bachelor's degree, relevant graduate diploma, relevant professional qualification, and at least three years of professional experience. They must have at least three years’ clinical experience.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =