奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
科学Master of Health Science in Advanced Nursing Practice
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- NURS807 Practicum Prescribing (45 points)
- HEAL849 Specialty Practicum (30 points)
- NURS804 Science for Advanced Practice (30 points)
- NURS805 Long-term Conditions (30 points)
- PHMY802 Applied Pharmacotherapeutics (15 points)
- RHAB805 Concepts of Rehabilitation (15 points)
- NURS802 Diagnostic Reasoning for Advanced Practice (15 points)
- MENH806 Approaches to Talking Therapies (45 points)
- MENH807 Science Frameworks for Talking Therapies (15 points)
- RHAB815 Measuring Health and Wellbeing (15 points)
- PHMY801 Pharmacology Science (15 points)
- Pharmacology Science and Therapeutics (30 points)
- HEAL850 Neonatal Pathophysiology (30 points)
- HEAL851 Assessment of the Preterm or Sick Neonate (15 points)
- HEAL852 Advanced Neonatal Practice (30 points)
- HEAL996 Dissertation (45 points)
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
An advanced postgraduate qualification for health practitioners who want to extend their knowledge through research to advance their career.
The MHSc provides an opportunity for graduates from a variety of health backgrounds to advance their scholarly and professional knowledge in an interprofessional and collegial learning environment, and to develop research capabilities. This degree comprises core and specialist papers and a thesis or dissertation, which gives you the opportunity to complete research relevant to your programme of study.
Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science in Advanced Nursing Practice papers (120 points)
And select 75 points from:
Within this subject area other relevant optional papers may be undertaken with the approval of the Programme Leader. Optional papers may be selected from other relevant subject areas.
Applicants must have completed one of the following with a B grade average or higher, or equivalent: Bachelor of Health Science, Graduate Diploma in Health Science. Additionally they must provide evidence of having completed an acceptable undergraduate research paper or equivalent.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =