奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
科学Master of Health Science in Psychology
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- PSYC809 Psychological Assessment and Diagnosis (15 points)
- PSYC810 Psychological Intervention (30 points)
- PSYC811 Supervised Practicum (15 points)
- PSYC997 Practice Research Project (60 points)
- PSYC805 Rehabilitation Psychology (15points)
- HEAL998 Thesis (90 points)
- HEAL801 Disability and Health (15 points)
- RHAB805 Concepts of Rehabilitation (15 points)
- SPEX804 Applied Sport and Exercise Psychology (15 points)
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
An advanced postgraduate qualification for health practitioners who want to extend their knowledge through research to advance their career.
Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Psychology papers (120 points)
And complete the following papers:
Supervised Practicum is offered as a 7 week block course (5 days per week).
And complete 15 points from one of the following options:
Applicants must have completed the Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Psychology with a B grade average or higher (120 points). Applicant must have personal qualities that show suitability for this programme, including supplying references and satisfying a police check. Additionally they must provide evidence of having completed an acceptable undergraduate research paper or equivalent.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =