奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Human Rights
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$46,785 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- Covers theory and skills related to advocacy, treaty body reporting, human rights campaigns and media and communication strategies.
- The degree will also interest those working in law and regulatory agencies, human rights and education.
- International experts will deliver seminars on subjects such as freedom of expression, child rights, gender and women's rights, the internet and human rights, and terrorism. Structure and content
- SOSC801 Human Rights in Global Context
- SOSC802 Human Rights in New Zealand: History, Institutions and Impact
- SOSC803 Special Topic in Human Rights
- SOSC804 Human Rights Communication and Advocacy: Theory and Practice
- SOSC805 Human Rights Policy and Analysis
- SOSC806 Human Rights Research Methods
- SOSC997 Applied Research Project
The Master of Human Rights will equip you with the knowledge and skills to make a difference on a local, national and global scale.
The Master of Human Rights provides you with an advanced qualification in human rights research, advocacy and practice. It draws on a range of disciplines to equip you with both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in human rights and related subjects.
This full-time programme is being delivered as a block course. It has been designed to build on your knowledge as you progress through the papers and to make the best use of time with our guest lecturers.
Career opportunities for graduates include human rights work in government, policy agencies, national human rights institutions, and international and national NGOs.
Applicants must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of a B grade average or higher in papers at level 7 or equivalent.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =