奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Information Security and Digital Forensics
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,840 NZD Per Year
- Protecting computer and network systems
- Critically analysing current security threats and planning mitigation strategies
- Seizing and securing IT and other digital equipment used for criminal activity
- Interpreting and analysing the content of hard disks and other electronic media to build an understanding of the processes underpinning possible criminal activity
- Gathering evidence from electronic media and other sources of potential criminal activity in a systematic and rigorous way
- Presenting such evidence in a court of law in a way that is intelligible to non-experts
- Computer forensic and security specialist
- Computer forensic technician
- Corporate and business IT forensic and security personnel
- Forensic analyst
- Forensic technology investigator
- Forensic computer examiner
- Forensic computing specialist
- Electronic forensic investigator
- Independent IT forensic consultants
- Information security specialist
- Information system auditors
- Members of computer emergency response teams
- Members of high technology police units
- Network and IT system administrators
- Software developers and architects
- Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences or
- Graduate Diploma in Computer and Information Sciences
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
Security of computer systems and networks is a major concern for organisations and individuals.
With the rapid expansion of the Internet, cybercrime and malicious software deployments are on the increase. There is a need for security professionals who can protect assets and information by securing networks and computer systems. The MISDF also develops skills in discovering and recording digital forensic evidence of crimes and malicious behaviour by extracting data from networks, hard drive, cell phones and other digital devices.
The Master of Information Security and Digital Forensics covers the critical aspects of information security and digital forensics:
The programme is a mix of academic study and practical labs supported by workshop sessions. Dedicated specialist hardware and software is provided for students' use in these sessions and is available to them for the research component of the qualification.
This degree is designed for graduates wanting to follow a career in the growing forensic computing and digital forensics sectors, and to develop their understanding and application of security issues. It will also appeal to recent graduates as well as professionals wishing to enhance their skills as:
The programme offers a choice of two pathways to complete the required 180 points. It is primarily a mix of security and digital forensics papers with some elective papers available. You may choose to complete six papers and undertake a 90-point thesis or eight papers and a 60-point project.
Applicants must have completed one of the following with a B grade average or higher at level 7 or equivalent:
Those who does not meet the admission requirements above must submit evidence to the dean (or representative) of their ability to study at postgraduate level.
They will be required to supply references. An applicant may be required to attend a selection interview.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =