奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of International Hospitality Management
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$31,190 NZD Per Year
- This Master of International Hospitality Management caters for the growing demand from hospitality professionals for a postgraduate qualification that has an international focus.
- The programme develops capabilities in the critical evaluation and analysis of information along with the analytical ability to resolve complex issues.
- It aims to develop capabilities in the critical evaluation and analysis of information along with the analytical ability to resolve complex issues.
- Students who have staircase through undergraduate programmes and want to embark on more advanced papers in hospitality management may choose to enrol directly in the one semester Postgraduate Certificate or the one year Postgraduate Diploma.
- The Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma also cater for those already in the industry who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge base at a more advanced level.
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
Hospitality management is a skillset required the world over. The Master of International Hospitality Management focuses on this important area of the industry and empowers students with the knowledge they need to succeed.
Structure and content
Using a strategic approach, students gain advanced knowledge and skills in the field of international hospitality management. They also have opportunities to carry out applied research. Students' paper selections depend on the option they take — thesis or dissertation.
Students complete papers covering contemporary hospitality issues, including the key areas of strategic management, human resource management and financial management.
Students also complete a paper in research methodology and then have the option of undertaking either a full year research thesis or a half year dissertation and further elective papers.
Senior level positions in the New Zealand and international hospitality industry.
A graduate of the Master of International Hospitality Management will be able to:
a. Apply advanced theoretical concepts and frameworks to the investigation of hospitality practice. (Inquiry/Research/Creativity; Skills/Application)
b. Critically analyse and synthesise information from a range of sources. (Inquiry/Research/Creativity)
c. Demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of hospitality management. (Knowledge/Understanding)
d. Work independently and in groups to solve problems and develop understanding of critical issues in hospitality management. (Personal/Intellectual Autonomy; Communication; Inquiry/Research/Creativity)
e. Undertake continuous learning and reflection. (Personal/Intellectual Autonomy)
f. Research, analyse and draw conclusions from evidence-based inquiry and evaluation. (Inquiry/Research/Creativity)
g. Plan, execute and complete a research project. (Inquiry/Research/Creativity)
h. Communicate professionally and effectively to relevant audiences. (Communication)
i. Demonstrate a sensitive approach to equity issues, including gender, culture, age and ethnicity, and consider their implications for research and industry. (Ethical/Professional Dispositions)
j. Demonstrate an understanding of research ethics, or an awareness of professional practice and standards of behaviour relevant to the hospitality industry, based on personal and industry codes of ethics. (Ethical/Professional Dispositions)
Applicants must have completed one of the following with a B grade average or higher in level 7 papers: Bachelor of International Hospitality Management, Graduate Diploma in International Hospitality Management. They may be required to submit examples of previous academic work and/or to attend a selection interview.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =