奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
旅游管理Master of International Tourism Management
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$31,190 NZD Per Year
- The Master of International Tourism Management aims to produce graduates who can plan developments, mitigate negative impacts and understand processes that create value in the marketplace.
- It is for candidates who have staircased through undergraduate tourism qualifications, and who want to study more advanced papers.
- HOSP802 Financial Management in Hospitality: A Strategic Approach
- HOSP804 Power, People and Profit: Contemporary Issues in Hospitality and Tourism Employment
- MGMT801 Research Design
- MGMT802 Quantitative Research Methods and Analysis
- MGMT803 Qualitative Research Methods and Analysis
- SOSC880 Qualitative Research Methods and Analysis
- SOSC881 Quantitative Research Methods and Analysis
- SOSC884 Social Research Design and Analysis
- TOUR801 Management and Entrepreneurship in Tourism
- TOUR802 Tourism in Coastal and Marine Environments
- TOUR803 Tourism in Asia
- TOUR804 Tourist Experiences and Consumer Perspectives
- TOUR805 The South Pacific and Tourism
- TOUR806 Contemporary Topics in Tourism
- TOUR807 Special Topic I
- TOUR808 Special Topic II
- TOUR810 Directed Reading
- TOUR811 Applied Research Methods
- TOUR812 Sustainable Leadership in Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- TOUR996 Applied Project in Tourism
- TOUR998 MITM Dissertation
- TOUR999 MITM Thesis
- Policy formation
- Senior management positions in tourism.
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
Tourism is the world's largest industry and employs more people than any other industry on a global scale. The Master of International Tourism Management offers exciting opportunities to actively engage with one of New Zealand's most important growth industries.
Structure and content
Through a variety of specialised papers, students will enhance their knowledge and perception of tourism as both a discipline and an industry.
Opportunities will be provided that enable students to specialise in developing research expertise in a range of areas including tourism management, sustainability and tourist information.
Applicants must have completed one of the following or equivalent with a B grade average or higher in level 7 papers: Bachelor of International Hospitality Management; Graduate Diploma in International Hospitality Management. They may be required to submit examples of previous academic work or to attend a selection interview.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =