奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
法学Master of Laws (LLM)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$33,330 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- An LLB or LLB (Hons) or equivalent degree
- Another degree plus appropriate professional or scholarly experience
- An ability to undertake postgraduate study (as demonstrated to the Dean or representative)
- Legal Research Methodology (Fees free course) prior to commencement, unless completed common law research as part of Bachelors/first Degree.
Master of Laws will deepen your legal knowledge and legal research skills. Having reopened our taught programmes with criminal law papers in 2017, we offer options to suit your needs, ranging from an LLM entirely by thesis to an LLM by coursework, and combinations of coursework and research.
How to gain your LLM?
To qualify for the Master of Laws, a student must achieve 120 points by successfully completing the requirements in one of the structures below, including, if necessary, LAWS901 Legal Research Methodology.
Master of Laws by Thesis
This requires 120 points from a thesis (which means something of around 40,000 words) or 90 points from a thesis (around 30,000 words) and 30 points from a course. The thesis question has to be approved before enrolment.
Master of Laws by Dissertation
This requires 60 points from courses plus a 60-point dissertation; the topic for the dissertation has to be approved, and we suggest you do courses first.
Master of Laws by Coursework
This requires 120 points from courses or 90 points form courses plus a 30-point independent research paper.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 7.0 overall with 7.0 or higher in writing and reading and 6.5 in listening and speaking; TOEFL iBT score of 100; GIE with A grade; CAE minimum overall score of 185; PTE minimum overall score of 65.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =