奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
旅游管理Master of Philosophy in Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$35,310 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- A one-year research-only master's degree that encourages students to develop interdisciplinary research projects.
- The Master of Philosophy (MPhil) thesis can be structured to include a substantial creative project.
- Each student is allocated a supervisory team with whom they will meet regularly throughout their course of study.
- Demands knowledge of the wider subject in which the topic for intensive investigation is situated.
- Requires sustained supervised research.
- Includes pure or applied research, creative planning and design, practical work and original scholarship, with graduates demonstrating well developed skills of research, critical analysis and application so as to demonstrate independence of thought in their area of specialisation.
- Requires excellent communication skills for creating, synthesising, evaluating and persuading.
- Expects a tangible output that pushes the boundaries of knowledge in a discipline or field of study.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree; or
- A bachelor’s honours degree; or
- A bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate diploma; or
- A bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience relevant to the proposed research
The Master of Philosophy in the School of Hospitality and Tourism enables you to complete a one-year research thesis. It is a possible pathway to doctoral studies.
Structure and content
The MPhil is characterised by advanced study and original research in a discipline, and as such:
The research for the MPhil culminates in a 120-point thesis. The thesis demonstrates the ability of the candidate to carry out supervised research in a sustained investigation, which contributes to knowledge in the area of specialisation.
It is conducted with a high level of skill in analysis and critical evaluation, and should provide evidence that the candidate is familiar with and has employed the most suitable research methods, and that the procedures are clearly of a master's degree level.
The admission qualification must have been completed with the equivalent of a B grade average or higher.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =