奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
科学Master of Philosophy in Science
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$35,310 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- Earth and Oceanic Sciences
- Food Science
- Marine Ecosystem Dynamics
- Molecular Genetics
- A four-year bachelor’s degree; or
- A bachelor’s honours degree; or
- A bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate diploma; or
- A bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience relevant to the proposed research
The Master of Philosophy (MPhil) is a one year research only masters degree. It provides an opportunity for students to undertake a research topic of an applied or professional nature, under the supervision of the School of Applied Science staff.
Alternatively, the MPhil can provide a pathway to more advanced research at doctoral level.
AUT's science programmes focus on scientific innovation and excellence that enables society to develop in an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable manner.
WHAT THIS QUALIFICATION COVERS
Students will complete an original thesis during this year of study. Staff in the School of Applied Science are available to supervise MPhil research on a wide range of topics. The school has extensive research capabilities in the following areas:
The admission qualification must have been completed with the equivalent of a B grade average or higher.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =