奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
会计Master of Professional Accounting
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$49,995 NZD Per Year
- Wish to gain membership with professional accounting bodies to become a registered chartered accountant
- Want to change career to become an accountant
- Require the practical knowledge and skills to become a literate and analytical accounting professional
- ACCT860 Financial Accounting
- ACCT861 Management Accounting for Business
- ACCT862 Taxation in New Zealand
- ACCT863 Accounting Information Systems
- ACCT864 Auditing
- ACCT865 Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACCT866 Strategic Management Accounting
- ACCT867 Finance for Accountants
- ACCT996 Professional Accounting Practice
- ECON861 Economics for Business
- ECON862 Statistics for Business
- LAWS860 Business Law
- LAWS861 Law of Business Organisations
- MGMT861 Managing Organisations and People
- Chartered accountant
- International accounting firms
- Management accountant
- Chief financial officer
- Finance manager
- Forensic accountant
- Senior management
- Business consultant
- Tax specialist
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
The AUT Business School is known in New Zealand and internationally for the high quality of its graduates, the impact of its research and its effective engagement with business and the broader community. We attract students from New Zealand and overseas who are seeking a relevant, rigorous and engaged business education that prepares them well for business practice.
AUT encourages early application. This programme will remain open until all places have been filled.
The Master of Professional Accounting (MPA) is designed for those who have completed a bachelor's degree in any field of study and wish to obtain a postgraduate qualification in accounting.
The programme provides an advanced understanding of accounting principles and practice within business and the wider economic environment and gives you the opportunity to change career path if you do not have a background in accounting.
The MPA provides you with the academic requirements for membership with the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA Australia), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) - the pathway for those wanting to become registered chartered accountants.
Is this the right qualification for me?
The MPA is a good choice if you:
To graduate with a Master of Professional Accounting, you must successfully complete the papers below (Please note that cross credits are not available for this qualification).
Accounting offers excellent job opportunities both in New Zealand and internationally. There is strong demand for highly skilled accountants and senior managers with a strategic understanding of accounting and finance. Careers include:
Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree (your degree can be in any subject or discipline and does not have to be in accounting or business) with a minimum of a B minus grade average in papers at level7 or equivalent or 10 years work experience combined with a work based portfolio.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =