奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Service - Oriented Computing
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,840 NZD Per Year
- Technical enterprise architect
- Enterprise solution architect
- Transformation analyst
- Operational process consultant
- Capacity planner
- Capacity manager
- Business integration and service delivery manager
- Business analyst
- Business process manager
- Service performance manager
- Business solution architect
- IT operations manager
- Project manager
- Middleware systems administrator
- Load balancing specialist
- IT security specialist
- IT services consultant
- Software engineer
- SE Service design engineer
- Enterprise architecture integration specialist
- COMP811 Research Methods I (15 points)
- INFS800 Service Relationship Management (15 points)
- INFS801 Service Science for IT (15 points)
- INFS802 Service-Oriented Architecture(15 points)
- INFS803 Cloud Computing (15 points)
- COMP806 Software Architecture (15 points)
- COMP812 Next Generation Networking (15 points)
- COMP819 Ubiquitous Computing(15 points)
- COMP821 Information Security (15 points)
- COMP824 Special Topic (15 points)
- ENSE800 Software Engineering for Services (15 points)
- INFS804 eSystems Design and Development (15 points)
- INFS805 Contemporary Service Science Infrastructure (15 points)
- INFS807 Readings (15 points)
- INFS808 Global IT Project Management (15 points)
- INFS997 Research Project (60 points)
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
Service science, cloud computing and service-oriented computing are growth sectors, and there's high demand for skilled IT professionals equipped to work in this environment. The Master of Service-Oriented Computing addresses this demand.
The programme focuses on the creation of flexible and dynamic business processes across organisations and computing platforms. You will be challenged by some of the latest trends both in practice and research. You will also learn to plan, execute and complete a piece of original research.
This master's degree will build on your professional experience in the information technology industry and prepare you for a career in cloud computing, service science and service-oriented computing. It's also suitable for high-quality graduates from other disciplines who meet the entry criteria and want to develop their practical competencies.
To qualify for the Master of Service-Oriented Computing, a student must achieve 180 points by successfully completing the requirements in the structure below.
SELECT 45 points FROM:
Or any other postgraduate paper with the approval of the programme leader.
And a 60 point (1 semester) research project
Applicants must have completed one of the following with a B grade average or higher in papers at level 7; or equivalent: a relevant bachelor's degree or a relevant graduate diploma.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =