奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
商科PhD - Doctor of Philosophy in Business
- 课程级别：博士学位/Doctoral Degree（10级）
- 学费：$35,880 NZD Per Year
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resource Management and Employment Relations
- International Business
- Must have completed the following in a specialisation appropriate to the proposed research:
- Master’s degree with first class or upper second-class honours; or
- Bachelor’s degree (honours), normally with first-class honours
- Acceptance is subject to the availability of staff for supervision, prior research preparation and appropriate facilities.
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
The AUT Business School is known in New Zealand and internationally for the high quality of its graduates, the impact of its research and its effective engagement with business and the broader community. We attract students from New Zealand and overseas who are seeking a relevant, rigorous and engaged business education that prepares them well for business practice.
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree is undertaken by research only. The PhD is an advanced postgraduate degree suitable for students wishing to pursue an academic or research career. A successful candidate will make a significant original contribution to the body of knowledge in relation to a contemporary issue in business research. You will have a minimum of two supervisors to guide and advise you, with one assigned as the primary supervisor.
A PhD qualifies students as experts in their fields. The opportunities to apply this knowledge will be extensive, both in industry and academia. Staff in the Business School supervise PhD research on a wide range of topics:
Prospective PhD applicants are required to prepare a brief proposal of research, specifying the field of research and a general research question you wish to investigate. You may wish to consult the list of business school academic staff to identify if your field of research is one in which the business school has an active interest.
The programme must have included advanced learning in research, and a research thesis/dissertation.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =