奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
教育PhD - Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- 课程级别：博士学位/Doctoral Degree（10级）
- 学费：$35,880 NZD Per Year
- Formulate a significant problem
- Master appropriate conceptual and methodological skills
- Relate the research topic to a broader framework of knowledge.
- Career counselling
- Curriculum issues
- Early childhood education
- Educational leadership
- Educational policy
- E-education: open, distance, flexible
- Mātauranga 毛利
- Pasifika education
- Teacher education.
- Researcher/Principal Researcher
- Academic Leadership.
- A master’s degree with honours; or,
- A bachelor’s degree with honours (equivalent to four years of study)
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
The Doctor of Philosophy in Education at AUT University enables ambitious students to make significant academic contributions to the field.
Structure and content
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) constitutes an original and substantial contribution to knowledge in an academic discipline. The PhD provides research training that fosters the development of independent research skills including the ability to:
Students work closely with their supervisor to undertake advanced research and write a thesis based on that project. The school has extensive research capabilities in the following areas:
The degree must have a standard equivalent to first class or second class (first division) honours. The degree should include advanced learning in research, execution of a research project and a written report on the research.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =