奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
旅游管理PhD - Doctor of Philosophy in Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- 课程级别：博士学位/Doctoral Degree（10级）
- 学费：$35,880 NZD Per Year
- The PhD is awarded after the successful completion of concentrated research, constituting an original and substantial contribution to knowledge. You work closely with your supervisor to prepare a thesis, which is examined by independent experts who apply contemporary international standards.
- AUT's Faculty of Culture and Society encourages and supports innovative interdisciplinary research.
- Marine tourism
- International leadership
- Cultural and indigenous heritage
- Ethical issues and workplace problems in hospitality
- Event management
- Discrimination and racism in hospitality
- Service management
- Service quality
- Organisational behaviour.
- Director/manager within relevant industry organisations
- Researcher in public and private organisations
- Industry critic or commentator
- A master’s degree with honours; or,
- A bachelor’s degree with honours (equivalent to four years of study)
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
A Doctor of Philosophy degree in hospitality, tourism and events provides an opportunity to advance, not only the student's knowledge, but the accumulated wisdom of the field.
Structure and content
A thesis-based research degree that leads to advanced academic and theoretical knowledge in a specialist area.
The School of Hospitality and Tourism has supervisory staff whose research interests cover a range of areas including:
You are admitted provisionally in the first year where you will refine your preliminary proposal into a fully fledged PhD proposal. This document critically reviews the significant work done in your area of research. The proposal should also contain a suitable research methodology and methods along with a timeframe for completion of the degree that highlights important milestones to be achieved in the next couple of years.
Once the proposal is completed and approved through the faculty processes, it is submitted to the University Postgraduate Board for full admission approval.
Once you have completed your research proposal, you typically refine your design, collecting data and conducting your research as appropriate. Results are analysed and may be published through international conferences, journal publications and peer review, as this lends further credibility to your research.
The first step in the final stage of the PhD is spent finalising the data analysis. Thereafter, the PhD thesis should be written and submitted to the supervisors for feedback. It should be noted that the process of finalising the thesis is time-consuming as typically two or three draft versions need to be produced before the thesis is in a form that is ready for submission and examination.
The degree must have a standard equivalent to first class or second class (first division) honours. The degree should include advanced learning in research, execution of a research project and a written report on the research.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =