奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
教育Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- 学费：$29,830 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：AUT South Campus
- Choose from a wide range of papers to suit your specific needs and interests.
- Learn from qualified experts who are experienced practitioners as well as published researchers in the field of education.
- Early exit opportunity with the Postgraduate Certificate in Education.
- Progression opportunity to further study with the Master of Education.
- Adult and tertiary education
- Compulsory education
- Early childhood education
- Non-formal education
The Postgraduate Diploma in Education encourages students to develop advanced knowledge and critical analysis skills in the field of education. You will develop research skills, and explore different theoretical perspectives to apply across a wide range of contemporary issues and professional contexts in education. This postgraduate education qualification is awarded upon completion of 4 papers.
Structure and content
Students complete their postgraduate diploma with 120 points of study from papers only, and do not complete a thesis or dissertation. Papers are selected to suit their personal interest area(s) from the Master of Education.
This qualification enhances the academic, research and professional expertise of graduates in the educational work sector. This includes:
Please note: this qualification does not provide eligibility for provisional teacher registration.
Applicants must have obtained one of the following or equivalent: Bachelor of Education (Specialty) Teaching; or Graduate Diploma in (Specialty) Education.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 7.0 in writing and a minimum of 6.0 in all other bands; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.