奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Postgraduate Diploma in Emergency Management
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：AUT South Campus
- EMGT802 Leading in Emergency Situations (30 points)
- EMGT804 Building Resilient Communities (30 points)
- EMGT806 Emergency Risk Communication (15 points)
- PUBH803 Global Health (15 points)
- HEAL816 Special Topic (15 points)
- HEAL803 Special Topic (30 points)
- HEAL811 Integrative Research (15 points)
- HEAL808 Quantitative Research II (15 points)
- HEAL810 Qualitative Research II (15 points)
- EMPL803 Occupational Health and Safety (15 points)
- ENVS801 Application of Geographic Information Systems (15 points)
- MAOH801 毛利 Health Research Practice - Te Rangahau Hauora Maori (15 points)
- PACS881 Pacific Epistemologies and Research Methodologies (15 points)
- PUBH801 Principles of Public Health (15 points)
- PUBH802 Public Health Programme Management (15 points)
- PUBH804 Public Health Policy and Systems (15 points)
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent or
- A relevant graduate diploma
The PgDipEmMgmt is a planned progression of emergency and disaster management study from the PgCertEmMgmt. The PgDipEmMgmt provides the opportunity to explore and research the diverse nature of emergency and disaster management.
It focuses on disaster risk reduction, resilience, emergency risk communication, response and leadership in emergency as well as recovery post disaster. The PgDipEmMgmt also brings a much-needed public health perspective to the emergency and disaster management field.
This pathway of study can lead into the Master of Emergency Management.
You complete 120 points from the following papers:
Within this subject area, other relevant optional papers may be undertaken with the approval of the Associate Dean Postgraduate. Optional papers may be selected from other relevant subject areas.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =