奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Postgraduate Diploma in Gastronomy
- 学费：$31,180 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- Food research
- General research
- Human geography
- Employment options requiring a background in food sociology/anthropology.
- GAST801 Principles of Gastronomy
- GAST802 Global Food and Cultural Festivities
- GAST803 Semiotics of Gastronomy
- GAST804 Critical Gastronomy
- MGMT801 Research Design
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional qualification equivalent to a 3-year bachelor's degree
- Professional experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree or recognised professional qualification
The Postgraduate Diploma in Gastronomy produces graduates who can demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of multidisciplinary theoretical perspectives or constructs applicable to the study of gastronomy. This qualification also provides a pathway to postgraduate study, including progression to the Master of Gastronomy. The postgraduate diploma also caters for those already in the industry who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge base at a more advanced level.
This programme opens employment opportunities within:
Structure and content
The papers provide a common grounding in gastronomic concepts, theories and approaches.
Applicants must have completed one of the following in a relevant field:
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =