奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
科学Postgraduate Diploma in Geographic Information Science
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- GISC401: Foundations of Geographic Information Science (15 points)
- GISC402: Geographic Information Science Research (15 points)
- GISC403: Cartography and Geovisualisation (15 points)
- GISC404: Geospatial Analysis (15 points)
- GISC405: GIS Programming and Databases (15 points)
- GISC406: Remote Sensing for Earth Observation (15 points)
- GISC411: Geographic Information Science in Health (15 points)
- GISC412: Spatial Algorithms and Programming for GIS (15 points)
- GISC413: Special Topic - Geomatic Data Acquisition Techniques (15 points)
- GISC415: GIS Internship Semester One (15 points) or GISC425: GIS Internship Semester Two (15 points)
- GISC416: Special Topic - Conservation GIS (15 points)
- Have an undergraduate degree (or approved equivalent - such as via relevant professional experience - ad eundum status), normally with a B average or higher
- Show the ability for postgraduate study
- Have completed at least two undergraduate courses in GIS, at least one of which should be at 300-level or above.
This postgraduate sciences qualification provides an interdisciplinary approach to geographic information science (GIS). Graduates of the Postgraduate Diploma in Geographic Information Science (PgDipGIS) will have advanced knowledge in the field, with the ability to study independently and plan, execute and present the findings of applied GIS projects. Graduates from the programme should be qualified to work as GIS professionals in research, government and industry. This is a coursework only postgraduate programme and can lead into the Master of Geographic Information Science.
You must complete the following papers:
and at least 15 points from:
and at least 15 points from:
and the remaining points from papers in the Master of Geographic Information Science.
Within this subject area, other relevant optional papers may be undertaken with the approval of the Associate Dean Postgraduate.
There is currently a shortage of qualified GIS specialists in New Zealand and more widely. Organisations in many areas need GIS professionals who can integrate GIS with their core business. As a result, there are many exciting opportunities for graduates.
In exceptional circumstances, students may be approved by the MGIS Director for entry to the programme without two undergraduate courses in GIS, if they have significant relevant work experience which serves as adequate preparation for the programme
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =