奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
科学Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science in Acupuncture
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- COMT801 Western Acupuncture† (45 points)
- COMT802 Theoretical Concepts of Western Acupuncture† (15 points)
- HEAL840 Critical Inquiry for Evidence Based Practice (15 points)
- HEAL811 Integrative Research (15 points)
- HEAL812 Health Professional Practice (15 points)
- HEAL813 Practice Reality (15 points)
- RHAB818 Pain: Mechanisms and Management (15 points)
This degree provides you a postgraduate qualification to: enhance your specialist knowledge, research development, and continuation of your study towards a Master's or Doctoral degree.
The PgDipHSc is a coursework programme which can lead into the Master of Health Science or Master of Health Practice. It provides you with the opportunity to undertake an approved course of study to advance your specialty discipline, knowledge and scholarly development.
Postgraduate Certificate in Health Science in Acupuncture papers (60 points):
Complete both papers
Select 1 research paper:
Select 1 professional paper:
Complete the following specialty core paper:
And 1 approved 15 point paper
Applicants must have completed the following or equivalent: Bachelor of Health Science; or Graduate Diploma in Health Science; or relevant professional practice or experience in a related health field equivalent to a bachelors degree.
The applicant may be required to provide evidence of current professional practice.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =