奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
科学Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science in Mental Health and Addictions
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- MENH802 Concepts of Recovery in Mental Health (30 points)
- MENH804 Assessment for Addictions in Mental Health (30 points)
- MENH801 - Enhancing Social Participation in Mental Health (15 points) plus 15 points postgraduate paper approved by the Programme Leader
- MENH803 Mental Health Practice (30 points)
- MENH805 Intervention for Addictions in Mental Health (30 points)
- HEAL840 Critical Inquiry for Evidence Based Practice (15 points)
- HEAL811 Integrative Research (15 points)
- HEAL812 Health Professional Practice (15 points)
- HEAL813 Practice Reality (15 points)
- MENH801 Enhancing Social Participation in Mental Health (15 points)
This degree provides you a postgraduate qualification to: enhance your specialist knowledge, research development, and continuation of your study towards a Master's or Doctoral degree.
The mental health and addictions papers within the health programmes are open to all qualified health professionals and are designed to extend practitioner knowledge and skills for advanced mental health and addictions practice. The PgDipHSc is a coursework programme which can lead into the Master of Health Science or Master of Health Practice. It provides you with the opportunity to undertake an approved course of study to advance your specialty discipline and scholarly development.
Postgraduate Certificate in Health Science in Mental Health and Addictions papers (60 points):
You select 30 points from:
And select 30 points from:
And select one research paper:
Select one professional paper:
Complete specialty core paper:
And one approved 15 point paper
Applicants must have completed the following or equivalent: Bachelor of Health Science; or Graduate Diploma in Health Science; or relevant professional practice or experience in a related health field equivalent to a bachelors degree.
The applicant may be required to provide evidence of current professional practice.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =