奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
科学Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science in Older Adult: Health and Wellness
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- HEAL842 Contexts of Ageing (30 points)
- HEAL843 Interdisciplinary Practice with Older Adults (30 points)
- HEAL840 Critical Inquiry for Evidence Based Practice^ (15 points)
- HEAL811 Integrative Research (15 points)
- HEAL812 Health Professional Practice (15 points)
- HEAL813 Practice Reality (15 points)
- HEAL841 Cognitive Health in Ageing (15 points)
- HEAL801 Disability and Health (15 points)
- SPEX803 Exercise Physiology (15 points)
- SPSC803 Enhancing Muscular Performance (15 points)
- SPSC804 Applied Human Movement Studies (15 points)
- HEAL844 Activity Health and Nutrition for Older Persons (15 points)
- NURS804 Science for Advanced Practice (30 Points)
- RHAB805 Concepts of Rehabilitation (15 points)
- RHAB807 Motor Control in Rehabilitation (15 points)
- RHAB809 Stroke Management (15 points)
- RHAB816 Participation and Health (30 points)
- MAOH802 Taunga a Mahi Hauora Maori – Maori Health Practice (30 points)
- HEAL824 Advanced Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning (30 points)
This degree provides you a postgraduate qualification to: enhance your specialist knowledge, research development, and continuation of your study towards a Master's or Doctoral degree.
The AUT Older Adult: Health and Wellness specialisation will appeal to the wide range of practitioners working in health promotion, health maintenance, and healthcare services across the care continuum. A health promotion and rehabilitation focus runs through all aspects of the course. Its flexible structure offers opportunities for both discipline-specific and interprofessional learning.
The Older Adult: Health and Wellness specialisation within AUT's health programmes is open to all qualified health professionals. Students will come from a range of professional backgrounds: nurses, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech language therapists, dieticians, psychotherapists, exercise scientists, social workers, doctors, podiatrists and oral health practitioners. Because of the applied clinical nature of this programme it is envisioned that during the programme these students will continue to practice within the specialty area of older adult health.
The PgDipHSc is a coursework programme which can lead into the Master of Health Science or Master of Health Practice. It provides you with the opportunity to undertake an approved course of study to advance your specialty discipline, knowledge and scholarly development.
Postgraduate Certificate in Health Science in Older Adult: Health and Wellness papers (60 points):
You complete the following papers:
And select one research paper:
Select one professional paper:
Complete the following specialty core paper:
And select one paper from:
Applicants must have completed the following or equivalent: Bachelor of Health Science; or Graduate Diploma in Health Science; or relevant professional practice or experience in a related health field equivalent to a bachelors degree.
The applicant may be required to provide evidence of current professional practice.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =