奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
旅游管理Postgraduate Diploma in International Tourism Management
- 学费：$31,190 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- The tourism industry is the world's largest industry and employs more people than any other industry on a global scale. It's a vital source of foreign exchange earnings and job creation. Domestic tourism is also vital to the economy - by some measures it is bigger than international tourism.
- This qualification is for candidates who have staircase through undergraduate tourism qualifications, and who want to study more advanced papers.
- Students who wish to embark on more advanced papers in tourism may choose to enrol directly in the one year postgraduate diploma.
- The postgraduate diploma also caters for those already in the industry who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge base at a more advanced level.
- HOSP802 Financial Management in Hospitality: A Strategic Approach
- HOSP804 Power, People and Profit: Contemporary Issues in Hospitality and Tourism Employment
- TOUR801 Management and Entrepreneurship in Tourism
- TOUR802 Tourism in Coastal and Marine Environments
- TOUR803 Tourism in Asia
- TOUR804 Tourist Experiences and Consumer Perspectives
- TOUR805 The South Pacific and Tourism
- TOUR806 Contemporary Topics in Tourism
- TOUR807 Special Topic I
- TOUR808 Special Topic II
- TOUR810 Directed Reading
- TOUR812 Sustainable Leadership in Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Senior management level positions in tourism
- Bachelor of International Tourism Management
- Graduate Diploma in International Tourism Management
The Postgraduate Diploma in International Tourism Management produces graduates who can plan developments, mitigate negative impacts and understand processes that create value in the marketplace.
Structure and content
Through a variety of specialised papers, students will enhance their knowledge and perception of tourism as both a discipline and an industry.
Applicants must have completed one of the following with a B grade average or higher in level 7 papers:
They may be admitted to this degree based on professional qualification or experience approved by the dean (or representative) to be equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =