奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
科学Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science
- 学费：$36,220 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- SCIE802 Scientific Research (30 points)
- MELS802 Quality Assurance in Laboratory Services (30 points)
- PHIL880 Ethics of Biotechnology (30 points)
- SCIE803 Specialist Readings in Applied Science (30 points)
- SCIE804 Selected Topics in Applied Science (30 points)
- GENE802 Contemporary Molecular Genetics (30 points)
- MELS801 Biomedical Ethics (15 points)
- HEAL825 Applied Healthcare Ethics (15 points)
- HEAL837 Health Policy Applied (15 points)
- HEAL816 Special Topics (15 points)
- HLAW801 Health Law (15 points)
- HEAL817 Leadership and Management I (15 points)
- HEAL818 Leadership and Management II (15 points)
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional qualification equivalent to a 3-year bachelor's degree
- Professional experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree or recognised professional qualification
Early detection technology is advancing rapidly. Medical laboratory scientists are facing new challenges as technologies evolve and the nature of diagnostic services change. Top level evaluative and management skills are in demand along with specialised skills in research and development. Our postgraduate qualifications in medical laboratory science are designed to ensure you are prepared for the challenges ahead.
What this qualification cover
With this qualification there is the opportunity to follow either a management or a specialised scientist pathway.
Specialist Scientist pathway
Graduates gain the ability to plan and execute laboratory-based research and compare technologies, analyse theories, models and strategies for monitoring the quality and management of the risk that impacts upon health care outcomes and critically analyse the efficiency and accuracy of existing laboratory techniques in the context of patient care.
Graduates gain the ability to critically analyse strategic and operational processes, examine the evidential base underpinning health policy development and analyse the efficiency and accuracy of existing laboratory techniques in the context of patient care.
Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science (AK1027) 120 points
You complete compulsory papers:
SPECIALIST SCIENTIST PATHWAY
And one paper from:
One paper from:
And three papers from:
Applicants must have completed one of the following in a relevant field:
Additional Entry Requirements:
Applicants must have completed the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent. They must be registered as a Medical Laboratory Scientist with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand (MSCNZ); and hold a current Practising Certificate as a Medical Laboratory Scientist, issued by the MSCNZ.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =