奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
会计Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 学费：$33,330 NZD Per Year
- ACCT860 Financial Accounting
- ACCT861 Management Accounting for Business
- ACCT862 Taxation in New Zealand
- ACCT863 Accounting Information Systems
- ECON861 Economics for Business
- LAWS860 Business Law
- LAWS861 Law of Business Organisations
- MGMT861 Managing Organisations and People
- In order to be admitted to the Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting an applicant must have completed a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Admission is subject to the approval of the dean (or representative).
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
The AUT Business School is known in New Zealand and internationally for the high quality of its graduates, the impact of its research and its effective engagement with business and the broader community. We attract students from New Zealand and overseas who are seeking a relevant, rigorous and engaged business education that prepares them well for business practice.
A graduate of the Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Accounting will be able to:
a. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of accountancy professional practices (Knowledge/Understanding)
b. Use reflection to deepen knowledge of self, others and relevant professional practice at an advanced level. (Personal/Intellectual Autonomy)
c. Consider relevant social, ethical, environmental and sustainability dimensions of decisions in business contexts. (Ethical/Professional Dispositions)
d. Use rigorous conceptual and critical thinking, analysis, reasoning, integration and judgment. (Inquiry/Research/Creativity)
e. Apply contemporary theory to current accounting issues. (Skills/Application)
f. Communicate effectively. (Communication)
To complete the requirements for the Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Accounting, students must achieve 120 points by successfully completing papers ACCT860, ACCT861, ACCT862, ACCT863, ECON861, LAWS860, LAWS861, and MGMT861.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =