奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
科学科学研究生文凭Postgraduate Diploma in Science
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- SCIE802 Scientific Research (30 points)
- 90 points from the approved science papers listed below. If you want to specialise in a specific discipline, choose the papers listed for this specialisation
- Applied Conservation
- Biomedical Science
- Environmental Science
- Food Science
- Molecular Genetics
- Laboratory researcher
- Teacher (secondary school/polytechnic)
- Analyst in manufacturing industries
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional qualification equivalent to a 3-year bachelor's degree
- Professional experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree or recognised professional qualification
This qualification is designed for students who hold a science or technology undergraduate degree and want to extend their skills and knowledge. This qualification suits those who may have been out of study for a while and wish to up-skill in a specific area.
Applicants transferring from the Postgraduate Diploma in Science (or equivalent) to the Master of Science (Research) must complete the requirements for that postgraduate diploma with a minimum of a ‘B' grade average before starting their thesis year.
What this qualification cover
The Postgraduate Diploma in Science is a course work programme with papers drawn from those in the Master of Science.
You must complete:
You need to have completed one of the following in a relevant field:
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =