教育Bachelor of Arts (Educational Psychology)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$30,910 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- The application of Western and 毛利 psychological knowledge in education and human development
- A science that seeks to understand, and an art that seeks to apply those understandings in the real world, to help learners realise their potential.
- How can we make learning more effective?
- What are the social mediators of thinking, learning and development?
- How can teacher’s best meet the learning needs of a diversity of learners?
- What factors help ensure educational success?
- How do we support development of positive behaviors for learning?
- How do we reduce learning difficulties?
- How do we best support learners with disabilities?
- Education and special education
- Youth support and mentoring
- Youth justice support
- Community organizations with an education and/or community support focus
- Psychology (as a psychologist with additional postgraduate study)
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Educational psychology: learn, develop, achieve
With a Massey BA (Educational Psychology), you will become involved with the understanding and promotion of learning and development.
What is it Like?
With Massey’s BA (Educational Psychology) you will explore lifelong ako/learning and teaching through an understanding of cultural, cognitive, social, behavioral and emotional aspects of learners and teachers.
At Massey, educational psychology is:
You will learn about the complex relationships between learners and their environment. You can choose from a wide range of courses that reflects the diversity of psychology and education.
The types of questions you will consider in the BA (Educational Psychology) include:
Educational psychology looks at what supports and hinders learning, and informs policy and practice in education systems. Massey’s BA (Educational Psychology) will equip you with transferable skills that include research, analysis, communication and problem-solving.
This qualification can be a strong foundation for postgraduate qualifications in teaching, psychology and educational psychology.
Massey is ranked in the world’s top 150 universities for education in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ranking.
You could find yourself working in:
A major in Educational Psychology consists of 135 credits (nine courses).
This course is also offered by Institute of Education.
Students must have successful completion of a qualification equivalent to the New Zealand Year 13 - NCEA Level 3 University Entrance.
English Language Requirements: