商科Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$27,690 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- Marketing executive/assistant or consultant and brand or product management. These roles tend to be extremely varied and could involve planning/directing and controlling research and development, perhaps working in the packaging and manufacturing industries. You could also get involved in sales, distribution, promotion and even market research and forecasting
- Market analyst - in this role you will research the market, providing important strategic information to others
- Market research - in a market research role you will use your knowledge of consumer behavior, statistics and psychology to design research projects, prepare questionnaires and sample, analyse data and prepare reports and presentations
- Sales/sales management
- Retail industry
- New product planning
- Non-profit services
- Or you could specialize in areas like direct marketing, web or social media marketing
- Core business courses totalling 120 credits
- Marketing major totalling 120 credits
- Elective courses totalling 120 credits
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Sell the big ideas
Learn the ins and outs of consumer demand to lead the way in marketing the world’s future innovations.
Marketing is a key function for all businesses. It is the difference between having great products and services, and selling those products and services to the people that need them. By giving you sound knowledge of marketing principles, how to apply them and how to evaluate them, Massey’s Bachelor of Business (Marketing) will teach the ins and outs of consumer demand to lead the way in marketing the world’s future innovations.
An asset to employers
When you have completed your studies you’ll be a real asset to your employers because you’ll ‘hit the ground running’. You’ll know how to think and act on challenges facing the 21st century business world.
The Bachelor of Business will give you the leadership, communication and critical thinking skills that will make you a sought-after employee.
The Bachelor of Business will give you many skills you can use in many different types of businesses, in New Zealand and around the world. You will be someone that has a sound base in the business fundamentals of accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, law and communication.
Connected to the marketing industry
We combine marketing training with marketing science to develop your critical thinking and analytical skills. You will be able to take the issues organizations (or your own business) face, creatively consider how to address them and implement your solutions with style.
Whatever you do with your future, marketing is certain to enhance your career prospects. What’s more, if you want to set up your own business one day, it will be your marketing training that will make it happen - it’s a key element in all business activity.
This marketing major prepares you for not just marketing jobs, but also for senior positions in most areas of business, academia, and the public sector. You could also take your skills and use them to start up your own business. Massey marketing graduates have a great reputation and are keenly sought after by employers. Almost every sector needs people who have marketing skills.
You could find work in business or non-profit organizations in a huge range of industries.
The BBus majoring in Marketing has a total on 360 credits
In order to widen your choice of courses, or to fit in with your other commitments, you may opt for a mix of internal and distance courses.
Students must have successful completion of a qualification equivalent to the New Zealand Year 13 - NCEA Level 3 University Entrance.
Those who have completed 3 x B at level 5 or 6 passes in the New Zealand Diploma of Business may apply for entry into a Bachelor's programme. An NZQA transcript as formal evidence of the NZDipBus results is required before credit will be assessed and only papers with a minimum grade of B will be assessed for credit. The English language requirements can be met by: A minimum IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) used to gain entry to the NZDipBus or, a recent IELTS 6.0 with no band score less than 5.5.
English Language Requirements: