Bachelor of Design with Honours (Photography)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$32,050 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Campus
- Be taught by phenomenal photographers and designers
- Join the ranks of Massey photography graduates whose careers span the range from fine art to commercial, photojournalism to fashion photography
- Use state of the art digital suites and printers with technical support in addition to alternative and historical wet-based photographic processes
- Learn alongside other aspiring photographers in a challenging yet supportive environment.
- Find your creative niche through transdisciplinary opportunities, a broad grounding in fundamentals, and plenty of flexibility in choosing electives
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Learn from the best
Great photographers shake us, shift our perceptions, and entice us to see things differently. Learn from some of New Zealand’s leading photographers.
What is it Like?
Five compelling reasons to do the photography major at Massey:
The photography major develops skills necessary in diverse fields. Roles for photographers exist wherever visual documentation and communication are needed.
Graduates have traditionally worked in areas such as advertising, fashion, corporate promotion, illustration, food photography, architectural photography, and humanitarian photography. Their work appears in newspapers, magazines. and online. Increasingly, their careers combine still and moving image, and more opportunities are opening up in areas such as video design. Graduates are also employed to apply the documentation aspects of photography in such disciplines as medicine, science, forensic science, archaeology, and anthropology.
The degree is made up of separate courses, the size of which is defined by the credit value. In the first year you’ll take eight 15-credit courses, making a total of 120 credits. You should aim for 60 credits per semester and make sure you include courses that are prerequisites for the next level of courses you wish to study. To complete your degree you will need a total of 480 credits, which corresponds to four years of full-time study. The Bachelor of Design with Honours is the best preparation for becoming a well-rounded designer, whatever your chosen field of practice. Regardless of what major you choose, your degree has the same basic structure.
We are looking for creative, enthusiastic and dedicated students who demonstrate skill and passion for design and the visual arts. There are no required school subjects, but students who do well in NCEA Level 2 art, design or technology (or equivalent) may get automatic entry without having to submit a portfolio. The requirements for automatic entry are: NCEA Level 2 with Excellence, including an excellence endorsement in an approved art, design or technology subject.
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =