工程Bachelor of Engineering with Honours (Engineering and Innovation Management)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$33,320 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- A strong ability to effectively manage projects within a commercial environment; utilising your enhanced communicative and facilitating skills, to get the most from finance, sales, marketing, manufacturing and suppliers.
- A core capability to take new products to market
- A strong grasp of the technical challenges companies face, yet with an understanding of what these means in the global commercial world
- Have fewer than 20 employees and generally find it difficult to employ just engineering specialists (i.e. mechanical, electronics, etc.) and need a specialist who has the technical expertise and commercial acumen
- Be a larger company that has a significant pool of internal engineering specialists that need complementary management and commercial capability to direct and integrate small to medium projects
- Be looking for a strong technical yet entrepreneurial injection into their business
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Engineering with a more commercial outlook
Learn the skills to successfully take your engineering skills into the commercial world.
What is it Like?
Industry needs talent led innovation - engineers who have a well-developed ability to integrate their technical engineering skills with their enterprise skills to commercialize technical products/processes.
This degree will teach you how to draw on specialised technical engineering knowledge and give you experience in management, finance, sales, marketing, manufacturing and project management. This will see you well placed to provide leadership to take companies to the next competitive level.
What will differentiate you from others?
Together with a sound technical base (either from a chemical, electronic or mechatronic basis) you will learn how to draw on your specialised engineering knowledge in the methods of engineering analysis and design and have:
A Ministry of Education report, undertaken over nine years, showed that those who complete a qualification in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics field of study have high relative earnings after they complete their study. Earnings can be substantially more than other graduates. Engineering and building-related fields have the largest earnings premiums over the national median of young graduates.
Preparing for study
If you do not have the required subjects Massey University offers various engineering preparatory pathways which will bring you up to the necessary standard.
What type of companies employ these graduates?
Typically you would work in any industry that designs and manufactures products. Companies that could:
Students must have successful completion of a qualification equivalent to the New Zealand Year 13 - NCEA Level 3 University Entrance.
English Language Requirements: