Bachelor of Resource and Environmental Planning
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$33,320 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Resource consent planners/ officers
- Urban planners
- Policy analysts
- Environmental consultants
- 315 credits in core planning courses (Schedule A)
- 120 credits for a minor subject including 90 credits above 100-level of which at least 45 credits must be above 200-level (Schedule B)
- 30 credits of planning related courses (Schedule C) during part I of the degree
- 15 credits from elective courses offered by other Bachelor Degrees
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Plan a better future
With Massey’s Bachelor of Resource and Environmental Planning you can contribute to designing better communities and ensuring sustainable use of resources.
What is it Like?
Planning at Massey is ranked in the top 200 universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings.
Massey’s Bachelor of Resource and Environmental Planning is a unique professional planning degree that combines urban and natural resource planning.
Resource and environmental planning is a creative interdisciplinary process that deals with the natural and human dimensions of the world around us. It is concerned with the diversity of our communities, productivity of our economy, and vitality of our natural systems. You’ll study core planning courses, and take a minor in a related subject that meets your particular interests and aspirations.
Build your career skills
Massey’s BRP has a strong focus on creating sustainable and resilient communities.
You’ll develop interpersonal, communication, ethical and conflict resolution skills essential for working in teams of diverse professionals and interacting with people from diverse cultures, communities and backgrounds. This will prepare you for a variety of roles shaping the places in which we live, work and play.
Bachelor of Resource and Environmental Planning graduates can take on a variety of roles such as:
Bachelor of Resource and Environmental Planning structure
Candidates for the Degree of Bachelor of Resource and Environmental Planning shall follow a programme of study divided into four parts, which shall consist of courses totaling at least 480 credits, comprising:
Students must have successful completion of a qualification equivalent to the New Zealand Year 13 - NCEA Level 3 University Entrance.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =