Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy with Honours
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$33,320 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- Private practice
- Meet the University admission requirements as specified, and will:
- Have achieved 14 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher in English and 16 credits or more at NCEA Level 3 or higher in one of the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Calculus or Statistics;
- Been selected into the Qualification based on a selection process that may include a written application, interview, and practical exercises;
- Achieved an IELTS of 7.0 with no band less than 7.0 within the preceding two years if English is not the applicant’s first language.
A Massey Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy with Honours will set you up for a rewarding career helping people of all ages with speech and language difficulties.
Make a difference to people’s lives
As a speech-language therapist you’ll facilitate independence in individuals. You’ll assess and treat people with a variety of communication disorders, improving their ability to participate in school, work, or other daily activities. Whether you’re working with children who have speech or language delays/disorders, or adults coping with a traumatic brain injury or stroke, you’ll be improving people’s quality of life by facilitating their communication.
Gain practical experience
Massey’s Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy with Honours combines academic coursework with supervised clinical experience. You’ll work alongside practicing speech-language therapists to gain clinical hours in a wide range of settings such as schools, rehabilitation centres, child development services and community settings. You can get your practical experience across New Zealand.
Get up for the challenge
The Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy with Honours requires a commitment to academic and practical excellence that will make you the best speech-language therapist you can be. This will be reflected in your ability to help your patients communicate when you join the workforce.
The Bachelor of Speech Language Therapy with Honours must be completed with 480 credits and requires:
a) successful completion of courses prescribed in each year (part) of study; and
b) satisfactory performance in clinical practica and collection of a minimum of 200 hours of supervised clinical practice.
With your Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy with Honours, you’ll be able to work as a Speech Language Therapist to assess and treat speech, language and swallowing disorders for people of all ages. Graduates typically find work in areas such as:
Admission to the Degree of Bachelor of Speech Language Therapy with Honours requires that the candidate will:
and will have:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =