Bachelor of Sport and Exercise (Exercise Prescription and Training)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$30,910 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Clinical exercise testing
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Green prescriptions
- Personal training
- Health promotion
- High performance sport
- Total of 360 credits completed. That’s 24 courses of 15 credits each
- Up to 165 credits (11 courses) completed at 100-level
- At least 195 credits (13 courses) completed above 100-level. Of these 75 credits or more must be from 300-level courses
- All majoring courses must be completed
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Join the sport and exercise industry, one of New Zealand’s biggest sectors
With Massey’s Bachelor of Sport and Exercise (BSpEx(ExPresc&Train)) you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and skills to develop, implement and assess exercise programmes for sport performance enhancement, health enhancement, and rehabilitation from injury and disease.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
You’ll learn about a range of disciplines including body function and movement and training principles, which lay the foundations for enhancing health and wellbeing in the general and compromised populations, as well as in athletic conditioning.
The exercise prescription practicum will give you experience working with individuals with various conditions in a real-world setting. This will test your fitness assessment, exercise technique and programming skills.
Wide range of courses
You will take a set of compulsory courses common to all the BSpEx majors, then select courses specific to Exercise Prescription and Training. You have room for four optional courses (electives). Electives can be taken from any other undergraduate degree programme. Many students take electives related to sport, such as ergonomics, sport law, sport biomechanics and exercise physiology.
The (BSpEx(ExPresc&Train)) will equip you for a challenging and rewarding career helping people achieve their goals through exercise. The combination of general, compromised health and athlete prescription is an excellent preparation for a career in the health, fitness and sport industry.
Our graduates have gained successful employment in a full variety of areas including:
At Massey a credit system is used for our degrees. To complete a Bachelor of Sport and Exercise the following is required.
Students must have successful completion of a qualification equivalent to the New Zealand Year 13 - NCEA Level 3 University Entrance.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =