Bachelor of Veterinary Technology
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$30,910 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Clinic staff supervisors or hospital managers
- Animal behaviour advisors to clients about problem pets
- Specialty practice technologists (examples include dermatology, surgery, internal medicine, and critical case care)
- Biomedical research technologists and laboratory animal managers
- Instructors in veterinary nursing/technology programs and veterinary school hospitals
- Herd health technologists on food animal, poultry, or equine farms
- Pharmaceutical sales and marketing representatives
- Health technologists in zoos, animal control, or humane societies
- Food or livestock inspectors for government agencies
- Zoo veterinary hospital or wildlife rehabilitation technologists
- Marketing and/or teaching roles in veterinary organisations and practices
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Open doors to your veterinary career
Massey University’s Bachelor of Veterinary Technology opens doors to a vast range of careers in the veterinary and animal-related industries. Veterinary medicine is steadily advancing, with greater use of science and technology for improvement of animal welfare. There is growing demand for veterinary professionals who have in-depth knowledge of that technology, the latest research, veterinary best practice and welfare issues.
A diverse degree
The Bachelor of Veterinary Technology is a diverse degree that will give you the transferable skills such as how to effectively collect evidence, analyse it and develop solutions. These sorts of transferable skills open up the opportunity to work in many different industries.
Upon graduating you could work with government and private organisations to help protect the welfare of all types of animals - be it exotic, companion or production animals, horses or wildlife. There is also demand for the skills you will gain in the areas of public health and food safety.
You could work with other veterinary specialists to provide front-line care to animals recovering from illness and injury. Or you can work to help them maintain good health. You could work with pathologists, animal behaviorist , production animal consultants or industry bodies. The study of veterinary technology will teach you how to be relevant to contemporary vet practice.
There is growing demand for the skills you will gain through the Bachelor of Veterinary Technology. This qualification can lead to a surprisingly broad range of veterinary and animal-related careers including leadership roles.
A career with a future
As a veterinary technologist you will be relevant and valuable to the future of veterinary and allied animal health professions. Veterinary technology has been identified as one of the top three recession-proof professions internationally.
Examples of career opportunities for veterinary technologists with a BVetTech degree include:
Students must have successful completion of a qualification equivalent to the New Zealand Year 13 - NCEA Level 3 University Entrance.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =