商科Diploma in Arts (Economics)
- 学费：$27,960 NZD Per Year
- Journalism and the media
- 230.111 Tū Kupu: Writing and Inquiry
- 230.112 Tū Arohae: Critical Thinking
- IELTS score of 5.0 (no band less than 5.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 61 overall (min 17 in Reading & Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 36 Overall (min 36 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 155
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
We make economic decisions every day, whether we buy that 'must have' item and blow the budget or decide to wait until the item is on sale. The study of Economics can help to improve our decision making. Economics offers a way of thinking about the world that enables us to make the best of what we have yet still improve on it.
Economics can be the gateway to employment in many areas.
The requirements for the Diploma in Arts endorsed in Economics are:
Pass 75 credits in Economics consisting of:
at least 45 credits at 200- and 300-level in Economics
30 credits at any level in Economics
The remaining 15 credits for the Diploma in Arts can be from Part II of the schedule for the Bachelor of Arts degree (including further courses from the endorsement subject) and/or courses offered in other undergraduate degrees.
Applicants must have completed New Zealand secondary school qualification or other equivalent overseas qualification.
English Language Requirements: