Diploma in Arts (Rehabilitation Studies)
- 学费：$24,860 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Massey University
- 230.111 Tū Kupu: Writing and Inquiry
- 230.112 Tū Arohae: Critical Thinking
- at least 45 credits at 200- and 300-level in Rehabilitation Studies
- 30 credits at any level in Rehabilitation Studies
- IELTS score of 5.0 (no band less than 5.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 61 overall (min 17 in Reading & Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 36 Overall (min 36 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 155
What is it Like?
Rehabilitation is a process of active change by which individuals who have become debilitated through disease or injury acquire the knowledge and skills needed for optimal physical, psychological, and social function.
Rehabilitation Studies gives a broad general knowledge of the purpose, practice, and philosophy of rehabilitation.
The requirements for the Diploma in Arts endorsed in Rehabilitation Studies are:
Pass in both:
Pass 75 credits in Rehabilitation Studies consisting of:
The remaining 15 credits for the Diploma in Arts can be from Part II of the schedule for the Bachelor of Arts degree (including further courses from the endorsement subject) and/or courses offered in other undergraduate degrees.
Applicants must have completed New Zealand secondary school qualification or other equivalent overseas qualification.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =