Diploma in Communication
- 学费：$25,010 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Public relations
- Communication management
- Arts administration
- Event management
- Relationship management
- Web content management
- Social media advisor
- Brand management
- Marketing/communications executive, or
- Media planning/buying.
- 15 credits selected from Schedule A, and
- 30 credits from Schedule B, and
- 30 credits from Schedule C, and
- 45 credits at 200-level or above from Part II (the majors) of the Bachelor of Communication Schedule.
- 230.111 Writing and Enquiry
- 219.100 Introduction to Business Communication
- 115.116 Principles of Marketing
- 219.101 Media Skills
- 219.107 Introduction to Cross-Cultural Communication
- 139.133 Creative Communication
- 154.101 Introduction to Media Studies
- 172.131 Language and Communication
- IELTS score of 5.0 (no band less than 5.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 61 overall (min 17 in Reading & Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 36 Overall (min 36 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 155
The Diploma in Communication is designed to introduce students to a selection of disciplines in the communication field. It provides students with employment pathways in the fields, among others, of
Diploma in Communication structure
To gain the diploma you must pass courses to a total of at least 120 credits, consisting of 75 credits at 100-level and 45 credits at 200-level or above. The course selection comprises:
Schedule A (15 Credits)
Schedule B (30 credits)
Schedule C (30 credits)
Note: The remaining 45 credits at 200-level or above must come from Part II (the majors) of the Bachelor of Communication Schedule.
The Diploma in Communication is awarded without endorsement.
A candidate who has completed the requirements for the Diploma in Communication may apply to transfer the Diploma courses towards an undergraduate degree of the University, provided that any such courses shall comply with the Regulations for the degree in question.
Applicants must have completed New Zealand secondary school qualification or other equivalent overseas qualification.
English Language Requirements: