Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management
- 学费：$13,300 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Public and private sector civil defence and emergency management staff
- Lifeline utility professionals
- Fire, ambulance and defence services staff
- Health services professionals
- Managers or directors in the civil services
- Policy analysts
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Take your first step to a career in emergency management with Massey’s Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
Emergency management focuses on the organisation of communities to respond to disasters, survive them, rebuild social structures and infrastructure, and sustain and preserve life.
Massey’s Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management gives you an introduction to emergency management concepts and incident command systems. You can choose from a wide range of elective courses to target your professional development requirements and personal interests.
Our graduates normally find positions as mid-to-senior level managers in organizations such as:
You will complete and pass courses to the value of 60 credits consisting of two compulsory courses and 45 credits of courses at 300-level.
Admission to the Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management is open to students who have completed a university degree or equivalent, or another approved qualification; and have completed at least one year of civil defence or emergency management related experience.
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =