教育Graduate Diploma in Arts (Educational Psychology)
- 学费：$24,315 NZD Per Year
- The application of Western and Maori psychological knowledge in education and human development
- A science that seeks to understand, and an art that seeks to apply those understandings in the real world, to help learners realise their potential.
- Education and special education
- Youth support and mentoring
- Youth justice support
- Community organisations with an education and/or community support focus
- Psychology (as a psychologist with additional postgraduate study)
- With at least 60 credits at 300-level
- must come from the Bachelor of Arts degree schedule
- at least 15 credits must be a 300-level course
- may include further Educational Psychology courses
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Massey University
Help students learn, develop and achieve
The Graduate Diploma in Arts (Educational Psychology) will give you the equivalent of an undergraduate major in educational psychology without completing a second bachelor’s degree.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
The Graduate Diploma in Arts (Educational Psychology) is a bridging tool for graduates in other subjects to get the equivalent of a major in educational psychology. You can then go on to a postgraduate qualification in educational psychology if you wish.
Get transferable skills
Educational psychology looks at what supports and hinders learning, and informs policy and practice in education systems. Massey’s GCertArts (Educational Psychology) will equip you with transferable skills that include research, analysis, communication and problem-solving.
With Massey’s educational psychology programme you’ll explore lifelong ako/learning and teaching through an understanding of cultural, cognitive, social, behavioural and emotional aspects of learners and teachers.
At Massey, educational psychology is:
With the Graduate Diploma In Arts (Educational Psychology) you could find yourself working in:
Pass at least 90 credits in Educational Psychology as outlined below
The remaining 30 credits (two courses) for the Graduate Diploma in Arts:
Admission to a Graduate Diploma requires successful completion of a three year diploma or undergraduate degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =