Graduate Diploma in Arts (Psychology)
- 学费：$30,910 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- How do people perceive, learn, think, develop, behave and relate to each other?
- How does the structure of the brain affect behaviour?
- What makes people different from each other?
- How does being in groups affect people’s behaviours; how do social groups affect what we do?
- How do factors like culture, gender, poverty and mental illness affect the way we think and behave?
- Human services
- Social services
- Human resources
- Public health
- Youth support
- Scientific research
- Special education
- Pass 120 credits in Psychology
- Including the compulsory research course 175.203
- With 75 credits at 300-level
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Understand more about yourself and others
The Graduate Diploma in Arts (Psychology) will give you the equivalent of an undergraduate major in psychology without completing a second bachelor’s degree.
What is it Like?
A Massey Graduate Diploma in Arts (Psychology) is a bridging tool for graduates in other subjects to get the equivalent of a major in psychology. You can then apply for postgraduate studies in psychology if you wish.
Get a broad understanding of psychology
With a Massey GDipArts (Psychology) you’ll explore the thoughts, feelings and actions of individuals and groups in a social and cultural context. Psychology will help you make sense of the human impact on the world. At Massey, you can choose from a wide range of courses that reflect the diversity of psychology. You’ll learn about the natural, social and biological sides of psychology, as well as research methods and applications of psychology.
You’ll ask questions such as:
A diploma in psychology will equip you with valuable transferable skills including research, analysis, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
Internationally recognised and market-leading in New Zealand
Massey graduates more researchers and clinical psychologists than any other university in New Zealand. We’re connected to a wide range of community and statutory organizations, and produce unique and applied psychology research and training that’s recognised nationally and internationally. This expertise enhances the reputation of your degree and ensures your knowledge is relevant to today’s society.
A GDipArts (Psychology) can provide knowledge and skills relevant to a broad selection of applied psychology areas including clinical, health, education, and community, industrial and organizational psychology. These diverse options mean you can study what you are most passionate about and carry that passion forward into your career.
The knowledge of human behaviour and interactions that you’ll gain from psychology will be useful in many
Admission to a Graduate Diploma requires successful completion of a three year diploma or undergraduate degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
English language requirements: