Graduate Diploma in Arts (Social Policy)
- 学费：$24,315 NZD Per Year
- Project management
- Charitable trusts
- Social marketing
- Journalism (critical analysis of social issues)
- Teaching and lecturing
- Policy analysis - public, private and third sector
- Youth development
- Community development
- Government agencies - local, regional and central
- Non Government Organisations
- With at least 60 credits at 300-level
- must come from the Bachelor of Arts degree schedule
- at least 15 credits must be a 300-level course
- may include further Social Anthropology courses
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Massey University
Work for social justice
The Graduate Diploma in Arts (Social Policy) will give you the equivalent of an undergraduate major in social policy without completing a second bachelor’s degree.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
A Massey Graduate Diploma in Arts (Social Policy) is a bridging tool for graduates in other subjects to get the equivalent of a major in social policy. You can then go on to postgraduate studies in social policy if you wish.
Get understanding and insight
Gain an understanding of the political, economic, social and cultural factors that influence the development, implementation and evaluation of social policy in Aotearoa New Zealand. You’ll study law, politics and the roles of central and local Government in a democratic society. This will give you insights into the relationships between the state, judiciary, legal system, political parties and public in shaping legislation and developing policy.
Apply your skills
Learn to apply your critical social policy analysis skills to a number of decision-making scenarios to result in better social outcomes. This could take many forms including a policy, project plan, submission or even the strategic direction of an organisation.
Your GDipArts (Social Policy) will give you the knowledge and competencies you need to start your career as a policy analyst or researcher. You’ll learn a range of intellectual and practical skills that will stand you in good stead in the job market.
This qualification opens up a world of opportunities to influence a broad number of social issue outcomes such as healthy housing, youth development, 毛利 wellbeing, health promotion or gender analysis of policy. This could be from a Government-down position, or an individual-, community- or society-up perspective.
You could work in areas such as:
Pass 90 credits in Social Policy
The remaining 30 credits (two courses) for the Graduate Diploma in Arts:
Admission to a Graduate Diploma requires successful completion of a three year diploma or undergraduate degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =