Graduate Diploma in Arts (Statistics)
- 学费：$24,315 NZD Per Year
- Government: policy analysis, Census, law, national defence
- Business: economics, engineering, marketing, computer science, data mining, business analytics
- Physical sciences: astronomy, chemistry, physics
- Health and medicine: genetics, clinical trials, epidemiology, pharmacology
- Environment: agriculture, ecology, forestry, animal populations
- With at least 60 credits at 300-level
- Any compulsory courses for the endorsement as listed in the schedule
- must come from the Bachelor of Arts degree schedule
- at least 15 credits must be a 300-level course
- may include further Statistics courses
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Massey University
Be a highly sought-after graduate
The Graduate Diploma in Arts (Statistics) will give you the equivalent of an undergraduate major in statistics without completing a second bachelor’s degree.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
A Massey Graduate Diploma in Arts (Statistics) is a bridging tool for graduates in other subjects to get the equivalent of a major in statistics. You can then apply for postgraduate studies in statistics if you wish.
Learn the theory and the practice
As a Massey GDipArts (Statistics) student you’ll begin to learn the key theories of statistics, but you’ll also get the quantitative skills to conduct robust statistical analysis that’s effective in the real world.
Statistics skills are useful in most areas of government, business, industry and the sciences. Jobs that require statistics expertise include:
Pass at least 90 credits in Statistics
The remaining 30 credits (two courses) for the Graduate Diploma in Arts:
Admission to a Graduate Diploma requires successful completion of a three year diploma or undergraduate degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =