Graduate Diploma in Aviation (GDipAv) - Flight Instruction
- 学费：$28,980 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Massey University
- hold a Class One medical Certificate recognised by the CAA NZ and meet appropriate pilot aptitude selection criteria as defined from time to time by the School of Aviation, and
- hold a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) - Aeroplane (A).
- curriculum vitae (CV) including academic and work history.
- Commercial Pilot's Licence. You can upload an electronic copy of this document, but please also supply a verified hard copy to the University.
- NZCAA Class One Medical Certificate. You can upload an electronic copy with your enrolment.
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Make a start
Build on our previous degree or aviation industry experience.
What is it Like?
You may have an interest in the aviation industry and are possibly already working in this area. If so, and you do not have an aviation-related tertiary qualification, the Graduate Diploma in Aviation is the stepping stone to take you to the next level of your career.
It is a 120-credit programme that is run in block courses, specifically designed for those that may be working while studying. It takes one year full-time to complete.
The Graduate Diploma in Aviation Studies draws on existing courses from the Bachelor of Aviation Management, giving an insight into the full undergraduate degree.
Massey Business School is ranked in the top 2% of business schools globally. Your qualification is internationally-recognised, and accredited by the key New Zealand aviation authorities.
A unique qualification
Massey University is the only place in New Zealand where you can turn your passion for aviation into a university qualification. We are an internationally-recognized pilot training facility, but we also introduce you to a wider knowledge of the global aviation industry. Topics include aviation human factors, aviation security issues, airline strategic management and legal issues in aviation. A background in these topics will expand the range of careers open to you in the aviation industry.
Graduate Diploma in Aviation structure
The Graduate Diploma in Aviation consists of 120 credits at 200 and 300-level from the Schedule to the diploma including at least 75 credits at 300-level.
All students must satisfy the requirements for entry into Massey University. Admission to this programme is with a University degree, or under admission with equivalent status. You need to satisfy the School of Aviation that you have the background and relevant experience to follow the programme with a reasonable chance of success.
Admission to this endorsement requires that the candidate will also:
Please upload a copy of your:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =