Graduate Diploma in Emergency Management
- 学费：$23,400 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Public and private sector civil defence and emergency management staff
- Lifeline utility professionals
- Fire, ambulance and defence services staff
- Health services professionals
- Managers or directors in the civil services
- Policy analysts
- IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 170
Help develop community disaster resilience
Massey’s Graduate Diploma in Emergency Management will broaden your knowledge of disaster prevention and management.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
Emergency management (also known as civil defence or disaster management) is an exciting and growing global profession.
Massey’s revised Graduate Diploma in Emergency Management focuses solely on undergraduate courses. You’ll be able to choose from a wide range of elective courses.
You’ll gain skills in emergency management planning and incident management, which will qualify you to work in a range of contexts.
Our graduates normally find positions as mid-to-senior level managers in organizations such as:
Graduate Diploma in Emergency Management structure
You will complete and pass courses to the value of 120 credits consisting of at least 75 credits at 300-level; and 45 credits of courses at 200-and/or 300-level.
Admission to the Graduate Diploma in Emergency Management is open to students who have completed a university degree or equivalent, or another approved qualification; and have completed at least one year of civil defence or emergency management related experience.
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =