Graduate Diploma in Teaching (Secondary)
- 学费：$25,010 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- develop the academic and personal competence of the student;
- assist students to formulate a vision of teaching for excellence in the performance of their work;
- provide a study of knowledge and curriculum requirements at secondary school level;
- provide the student with the opportunity to develop practical competence in the classroom.
- a Bachelor's degree at level 7 on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF) consisting of at least 360 credits
- a Graduate Diploma /or a Diploma for Graduates at level 7 on the NZQF consisting of 120 credits
- a Bachelor's degree with Honours at level 8 on the NZQF consisting of at least 480 credits
- a Postgraduate Diploma at level 8 on the NZQF consisting of at least 120 credits
- a Master's degree at level 9 on the NZQF consisting of 240 credits.
Be an inspirer of 21st century education
With Massey’s Graduate Diploma of Teaching (Secondary) you’ll be prepared to lead the way in shaping our future nation.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
Massey is ranked in the world’s top 150 universities for education in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ranking.
Secondary teaching is a challenging and satisfying career choice for those who enjoy being involved with young people in activities that extend their skills and talents. New Zealand needs highly qualified secondary school teachers to support its youth. Graduates like you bring the required skills, knowledge and attitudes to the nation's secondary school students.
Renowned in New Zealand and abroad
This internationally portable qualification is ranked in the top 100 among universities worldwide, has a 90% rate of teacher registration, and a national reputation for innovative teaching from our breadth of leading specialist lecturers. Its reputation means you will be in demand for teaching positions both in New Zealand and overseas upon graduating.
Gain skills relevant to the future of education
Our combined offering of extensive placement in partner schools, and large faculty of practitioner-based teaching staff, mean you will gain significant real-world teaching and learning experiences and graduate with the skills and knowledge to create your own innovative teaching environments. Through our professional inquiry approach you will also develop creative and innovative solutions to contemporary education problems.
On completion of the Graduate Diploma of Teaching (Secondary), graduates are eligible to apply for registration with the Education Council of Aotearoa New Zealand as provisionally certificated teachers. As a provisionally certificated teacher, you will be qualified to teach in secondary schools throughout New Zealand.
Massey University Institute of Education prides itself on the high regard in which graduates of this diploma are held within the secondary education system.
Graduate Diploma of Teaching (Secondary) structure
You are actively encouraged to be learners in an electronic environment, as well as a real-world environment. Class work is grounded in demonstration and application of teaching performance. Problem-solving approaches to learning are emphasized.
The aims of this diploma programme are to:
In addition to meeting the entrance requirements to Massey University, students selected for the Graduate Diploma of Teaching (Secondary) with Massey University must hold the minimum entry level in one of the following qualifications:
If your first language is not English, you will need to attach a verified copy of your results in the form of an IELTS test. The IELTS test must have a score of at least 7.0 or higher in all components of the academic version of the IELTS test.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =