教育Master of Arts (Education)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$28,380 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Policy analysts
- Educational roles in aid agencies etc
- Social services roles
- Government and non-government educational services
- Research and evaluation in an educational context
- Policy development
- A completed BA degree with a major in Education; or
- A completed Bachelor’s degree with a minor in Education followed by a Graduate Certificate in Arts endorsed in Education; or
- A completed Bachelor’s degree followed by a Graduate Diploma in Arts in Education;
- At least a B+ grade average is required for entry to the Research Pathway. A B grade average across the 700 level courses is required for entry to the Coursework Pathway.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Complete your MA in three semesters
The Master of Arts has reduced from 240 to 180 credits. This means you can now complete an MA in three semesters of full-time study.
What is it Like?
With a Master of Arts (Education) at Massey, you can further investigate education issues that interested you as an undergraduate.
Fully investigate your education interests
Massey offers you flexibility in the subjects you study, so you can follow your passions, whatever area of education you’re interested in.
You’ll graduate with great skills - this programme will help your decision-making, and give you a better understanding of developments in education and society.
A Master of Arts (Education) can open up a variety of career pathways. Education is a broad sector where you can work in education-based services or in educational roles in other organisations.
Possible careers and employment fields include:
Master of Arts (Education) structure
Courses to the value of 180 credits consisting of 60 credits of taught courses and a 60 credit Professional Inquiry course (Coursework Pathway) or a combination of taught courses and a 90-120 credit Thesis as outlined below.
At least a B grade average is required in the first 60 credits of courses completed in Part One for progression to Part Two - Coursework Pathway.
At least a B+ grade average is required in the first 60 credits of courses completed in Part One for progression to Part Two - Research Pathway.
Students who successfully complete Part One but do not meet the minimum grade average for progression will exit with a Postgraduate Diploma in Arts.
Admission to this programme is open to students who have:
Students must achieve at least a B average in their 200 and 300-level Education courses
Students who have completed a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) or a Postgraduate Diploma in Arts, endorsed in Education may be eligible for direct entry to part two of the Master of Arts.
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =