教育Master of Education (E-Learning)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$24,415 NZD Per Year
- Analyse and critique the theory and practice of e-learning
- Explore and participate in a wide range of research in this area
- Develop the confidence and flexibility to use your growing e-learning expertise and provide leadership in your professional role.
- Designed for those considering a career in academic and professional development, instructional design, online development and teaching, or leadership in technology-related education initiatives. It is also suitable for professional educators from all sectors who want to enhance their skills with digital technologies
- The learning has a real connection between research, practice and skills
- Topics are current and on-trend
- You become immersed in a rich e-learning community and can share your knowledge and research
- Our highly qualified experts are supportive, respectful and engaging
- Massey University has extensive experience offering online, blended and distance qualifications
- Academic and professional development
- Learning and instructional design
- Teaching and online development (trainer)
- Project management and leadership in digital technology-related educational initiatives
- E-learning consultancy
- Research and policy development
- meet the University admission requirements as specified, and shall have:
- been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Education with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent, and hold a professional qualification in teaching; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent, and have professional experience relevant to the intended postgraduate subject; or
- been awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Education, or equivalent, with a grade average across all courses of at least B (Coursework pathway) or at least a B+ (Research pathway).
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
- 授课校区：Massey University
Massey’s Master of Education (E-learning) will give you knowledge of digital technologies to take your career to the next level, whatever your field.
The Master of Education (E-Learning) provides a specialist qualification for educational professionals interested in the use of digital technologies in teaching and learning. It’s relevant in a variety of contexts including early childhood centres, schools, vocational education, higher education, business, community organisations, hospitals, libraries e-learning consultancy organisations and lifelong learning. The programme emphasises the relationship between principles of good education and use of digital technologies as tools to promote learning.
Programme delivery is almost exclusively online, and uses a range of contemporary digital technology tools including wikis, blogs, e-portfolios, social media, multimedia, web conferencing, open educational resources, mobile apps and the Massey Stream on-line learning environment. You have a choice of two pathways: the coursework pathway has extensive practical work, while the academic pathway is research-based.
You will be encouraged to:
Why study with us?
Your Master of Education (E-Learning) can lead to numerous career opportunities, professionally and in voluntary positions in the community. Your e-learning skills and teaching knowledge will always be in demand.
Are you considering a career in academic and professional development? The research pathway is for you if you wish to pursue an academic career in e-learning.
You could find work or enhance your career in many educational areas such as:
Coursework (Professional Inquiry) pathway: Students must complete at least 90 credits from this subject schedule. An additional 30 credits may be selected from the Elective Schedule for the MEd or any of the other subject schedules (including E-Learning). All students must complete one 15 credit research methods course and the 45 credit Professional Inquiry course. The focus of the Professional Inquiry should be in the subject area.
Research (Thesis) pathway
Students must complete 60 credits from the subject schedule, including the compulsory courses, two 15 credit research methods courses, and a 90 credit Thesis. The focus of the Thesis should be in the subject area.
Before enrolling for this Degree, you shall:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =