教育Master of Education (Early Years)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$24,415 NZD Per Year
- challenge and build your knowledge
- enjoy extensive networking opportunities with other early years educators
- focus on children from birth to eight, including the transition to school
- have the opportunity to conduct, participate in and access current and relevant research in a supportive environment
- choose from specialist and specific topics designed for your context
- benefit from Massey University’s extensive experience in online, blended and distance qualifications
- collaborate with our outstanding staff to advance your interests and engage in active research
- contribute to the New Zealand knowledge base in early years education
- meet the University admission requirements as specified, and shall have:
- been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Education with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent, and hold a professional qualification in teaching; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent, and have professional experience relevant to the intended postgraduate subject; or
- been awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Education, or equivalent, with a grade average across all courses of at least B (Coursework pathway) or at least a B+ (Research pathway).
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
- 授课校区：Massey University
Be a leader in education
With Massey’s Master of Education (Early Years) you’ll develop the skills and knowledge to be a leader in early years education.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
Massey is ranked in the world’s top 150 universities for education in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ranking.
The Master of Education (Early Years) is of particular value for early childhood educators and early years teachers, facilitators of early childhood professional development, tertiary teachers in early childhood education/early years programmes and other professionals involved in the education of young children from birth to eight. This qualification builds upon prior knowledge and experience in early years educational settings and supports you to develop your understandings and teaching practices through engagement with research, theory and other professionals.
Why study with us?
Join us to take your learning to the next level and achieve your goals in education.
Whether you are enhancing your career or broadening your knowledge, the Master of Education (Early Years) can lead to numerous opportunities, professionally and in voluntary positions in the community. Your skills and teaching knowledge will always be highly valued by yourself and others, as well as being applicable to your day-to-day work.
Coursework (Professional Inquiry) pathway
Students must complete at least 90 credits from this subject schedule. An additional 30 credits may be selected from the Elective Schedule for the MEd or any of the other subject schedules (including Early Years).
All students must complete one 15 credit research methods course and the 45 credits Professional Inquiry course. The focus of the Professional Inquiry should be in the subject specialisation area. It is recommended that the subject courses are completed first.
To progress to Part Two students must achieve a minimum B grade average in the first 120 credits of courses.
Research (Thesis) pathway
Students must complete 60 credits from the subject schedule, two 15 credit research methods courses, and a 90 credit Thesis. The focus of the Thesis should be in the relevant subject area. It is recommended that the subject courses are completed first.
To progress to Part Two students must achieve a minimum B+ grade average in the first 90 credits of courses.
Students admitted with a Postgraduate Diploma in Education completing a 120 credit Master of Education must complete within one year of first enrolling for full-time study to be eligible for the award of Merit/Distinction. The maximum completion timeframe for the 120 credit Master of Education is four years.
Before enrolling for this Degree, you shall:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =