教育Master of Education (Educational Administration and Leadership)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$24,415 NZD Per Year
- meet the University admission requirements as specified, and shall have:
- been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Education with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent, and hold a professional qualification in teaching; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent, and have professional experience relevant to the intended postgraduate subject; or
- been awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Education, or equivalent, with a grade average across all courses of at least B (Coursework pathway) or at least a B+ (Research pathway).
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
- 授课校区：Massey University
Take your passion for education further
Develop the skills and knowledge you need to progress your career as an educational leader.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
The Master of Education (Educational Administration and Leadership) will help you create and sustain ethical, inclusive and socially just learning environments.
Learn from the best
Massey is a leading provider of postgraduate qualifications in educational administration and leadership, with more than 30 years’ experience in the field. You will gain insights into your own educational leadership practices through analysing the latest theories, policies and practices. Our lecturers are experienced and aspirational practitioners with deep specialist knowledge.
Leadership of and for learning
The Master of Education (Educational Administration and Leadership) has a dual emphasis on applied educational leadership and critical thinking and analysis. Our courses are shaped by current, high-quality, national and international research, and our understanding of the diverse contexts of educational leadership practice. You’ll be encouraged to analyse and appreciate how theory and practice inform each other.
A Master of Education (Educational Administration and Leadership) builds on your professional experience as an aspiring, middle or experienced leader. It is an applied programme that prepares teachers and leaders in early childhood, primary, secondary and tertiary contexts for the challenges of taking the lead in their educational settings.
Coursework (Professional Inquiry) pathway
Students must complete at least 90 credits from this subject schedule, including the compulsory courses. An additional 30 credits may be selected from the Elective Schedule for the MEd or any of the other subject schedules (including Educational Administration and Leadership).
To progress to Part Two students must achieve a minimum B grade average in the first 120 credits of courses.
Research (Thesis) pathway
Students must complete 60 credits from the subject schedule, including the compulsory courses, two 15 credit research methods courses, and a 90 credit Thesis (267.881/267.882). The focus of the Thesis should be in the subject area.
Before enrolling for this Degree, you shall:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =